WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I’m looking to sell my LNIB Bremont MBII. I purchased this about a week ago from my AD but have my eye on something else and am looking to move it as a result. This is the green barrel version as shown and is an all-around rock solid piece.

Being purchased from an AD, it will come with all boxes and papers as expected and shown. The strap changing tool and additional OEM NATO strap will be included. I purchased this on the Temple Island rubber strap instead of the OEM leather which is what it will come on.

This is operating and keeping time as expected and is in almost flawless condition as to be expected given that its only been worn 3-4 times. The crystal is flawless and the only blemishes I can find on the case are some very light strap changing marks on the back (I had it on the NATO for a little while) and a small scratch in between 6 & 7 o’clock as shown in the close up photo of that section. These marks are hardly noticeable, difficult to photograph, and only show up in direct lighting.

I’m looking for $2,800 net to me including shipping. No trades. If interested, please text me at 515-681-2742 or email me at [email protected].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts