WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Continue to refine my collection,so here another watch for sale.Please,be advised that I do NOT accept any offers,and I am NOT looking for any trades.Please also note that I do NOT have to sell anything in order to buy another watch.If it sells it sells,if not...well it will sit in the box with others.I am not desperate to sell.
Bronze PAM homage.As far as I know this particular PAM model was only made as a prototype and never went into production.
Bronze case, black dial, no date.Steel case back. Unknown WR: original seller stated something like 100m but I did not take my chances,never exposed it to water,so patina is all natural; yes,there is a really heavy duty gasket under case back but I am not sure about the crown.
The watch is really heavy and chunky,made out of bronze entirely including movement holder.It is 47mm NOT including crown/crown guard.Lug width is 20mm.

Automatic movement ETA 2824 with no date.
Condition is excellent with only natural patina.Keeps good time.Rarely worn.
There is no box or papers,never had them.It came as a watch head only,but I will include pictured 20mm strap and steel buckle(you can attach your own bronze buckle).Watch will be packed securely for shipping.
The price is $500 and includes PP fees and shipping CONUS. All international buyers will pay for shipping,no exceptions.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Wood Fashion accessory Beige
Fashion accessory Hand Metal Jewellery Brass
Metal
Watch Brown Wood Fashion accessory Strap

1 - 12 of 12 Posts