WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For your consideration

BULER Diver on a brand new Tropic-style strap for $200 USD (REDUCED)

This vintage diver's watch was fully serviced (cleaned, oiled, etc) in the summer (2020) including a new boxed/domed plexi crystal and gaskets. This watch is ready to go, keeps great time.
NOTE: The original plexi can be part of the sale if desired

Case: 36mm - It has a very Oris Diver 65 look to it
Lugs: 18mm
Movement: Hand-winding, keeping good time
RED DATE WHEEL!
Dial: sunburst, all printing intact, lume has patina (nice, see pics)

REVISION: Hands - I mentioned that the lume on the hands are a bit greener but this is how I got it 15 years ago. These have not been relumed during my ownership and have no indication that this has been done but I cannot confirm.

Case is plated and mostly intact
Caseback is stainless steel (has scratch)
Crown's plating is mostly gone
Bezel is black, aluminum but loose
COOL NOTE: The bezel is easily removable which gives it a unique look. Some photos show the watch without the bezel. See pics.

NOW ONLY $200 USD (incl. PP) for a fully serviced vintage diver on a new Tropic strap
Watch is located in Toronto, Canada
Shipping TBD with buyer

Questions encouraged and thanks for taking the time to check this one out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yesterday, during a chat with a member interested in the watch, I was asked why the dial and hands don’t “match” and if the watch had parts replaced. Only the crystal was replaced but the hands were not, nor were they relumed by my watchmaker during the service.

My post has been revised to further clarify:
I mentioned that the lume on the hands are a bit greener but this is how I got it 15 years ago. These have not been relumed during my ownership and have no indication that this has been done but I cannot confirm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts