WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a pre-owned Bulova Accutron Buzz Aldrin Signed Eagle GMT Watch.
Condition is excellent for a watch of this kind with PVC coated black case & bracelet.
This watch includes original; box, pillow, booklets, extra bracelet links.
This watch has the collectible Buzz Aldrin signature on the case back.
Although not a limited run, from my understanding only the first production had the Buzz Aldrin signature.
Thus being a collectible watch piece as well. I am the original owner.
This watch has a swiss automatic GMT movement and is Swiss made. The watch functions well. Has a screw down crown. It comes on the original PVC coated black stainless steel bracelet, sized to about 7.5" wrist.
Please look over the photos for more details on condition. These photos are part of the description. Note photos show reflections due to the PVC Coating.
The Bulova Accutron Buzz Aldrin signed Eagle does not come up often for sale. Esp in this condition with the items included.

Price is $500

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Condition is excellent for a watch of this kind with PVC coated black case & bracelet.
This watch includes original; box, pillow, booklets, extra bracelet links, plus new OEM Bulova Accutron lesther strap with buckle for this bulova model.

This watch has the Buzz Aldrin signature on the case back.
Although not a limited run, from my understanding only the first production had the Buzz Aldrin signature.

This watch has a swiss automatic GMT movement and is Swiss made. The watch functions well. Has a screw down crown. It comes on the original PVC coated black stainless steel bracelet, sized to about 7.5" wrist.
Please look over the photos for more details on condition. These photos are part of the description. Note photos show reflections due to the PVC Coating.
The Bulova Accutron Buzz Aldrin signed Eagle does not come up often for sale. Esp in this condition with the items included.

Sale price is $600

Bump....

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This watch includes original; box, pillow, booklets, extra bracelet links, plus new OEM Bulova Accutron lesther strap with buckle for this bulova model.

Sale price is $600

Bump

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sale price is $600
Bump ..Reduced $500

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This watch includes original; box, pillow, booklets, extra bracelet links.
This watch has the collectible Buzz Aldrin signature on the case back.

Price is $500
Bump..Reduced $500

1 - 7 of 7 Posts