WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
*sold*

Hello all,

I am clearing out my watch box to try and raise funds for a potential grail purchase. Up for sale is the first automatic watch I bought a little over a year ago secondhand, a very nice Bulova automatic chronograph with a black guilloche dial and ETA Valgranges A07.211 movement. My understanding is that the A07 is essentially an updated 7750 that was meant to accommodate larger watches (if you'll notice, some of the hands on larger Valjoux-based watches look pretty silly because the movement can't handle hands large/heavy enough to properly fit on a 46mm+ face).

The watch is in very good shape, I'd give it a 90% rating conservatively. I have not timed the watch recently (have not worn the watch much recently), but when I have worn the watch, it has astounded me with its accuracy and consistently performed within COSC spec, at times within 1 or 2 seconds of the US Atomic Clock over a 24-hour period.

I'm pretty sure this particular model is actually Swiss Made, and I've read some suggestion on this board that these were made for Bulova by Longines. The watch has a 44mm face, but it wears a bit smaller than that. It's also not the thickest or bulkiest auto chrono out there.

Here is the watch's page on Ashford, which the source I'm using for most of these measurements: Bulova Accutron Strap 63B018 Men's Watch

Brand, Seller, or Collection NameBulova
Model number63B018
Part Number63B018
Item ShapeRound
Dial window material typeSapphire
Display TypeAnalog
ClaspDouble Folding Clasp
Case materialStainless steel
Case diameter44 millimeters
Case Thickness14 millimeters

Looking for sold $475 shipped and paypal fees included, will take reasonable offers. CONUS only for the time being. Will link to my excellent ebay feedback for inquiring minds. Thanks WUS!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
un bump

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
al bump

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sold my first watch today, maybe this one is next!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hope everyone's having a good weekend!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SPF, but I will still take offers in case that sale doesn't go through. If that buyer does not pay within 24 hours, I'll consider the watch back on the market.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buyer backed out, watch is still available!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Now asking $475!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts