WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bulova Precisionist (96B257) Received this recently, but I have a blue dial watch already, so I’m going to move this one on. It has an upgraded crystal, to a thicker, domed crystal. The prior owner did the crystal swap himself, and it looks great. He’s done dozens of crystal swaps in the past, and while he didn’t formally pressure test it, he did do a test run when he changed the crystal where before putting the movement back in, he sealed the watch head up and put it in water for an hour to test it, and it did not take on any water. This watch should be more than adequate for day to day activities as it pertains to water, but it may not hurt to have a formal pressure test done if you plan to use it in the water. It does come with the original crystal as well.

It does have marks on the polished surfaces, including around the bezel and particularly on the non-crown side of the case. I’ve photographed it in harsh bright sunlight to highlight the wear. It comes on the original strap with minimal wear and with the box/papers. The box does have some scratches on the top. Asking $135 obro, shipping within the USA via Priority Mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: brandon\

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·