WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I might regret this but, building some renovation funds. For sale is my Beijing ZhuFeng or Everest watch. I believe I am the second owner of this watch. I also believe this is one of their earlier models. I know there were a few renditions of the "Zhu-Feng."

It's in very good shape. It does have some minor scratches on the case, bracelet and bezel. I did wear this watch on the bracelet and on a strap. So, it was worn on a rotation. It is a beautiful watch and it's really, really hard to get good pictures of the scratches due to the high polish finish.

This is one of my favorite designs by BWAF before their acquisition by Fitya. This watch can be dressed up or down.

Some Specification
  • 38.5mm w/o crown (41.5 w/ crown), 34mm dial, 8.5mm thickness, 44mm lug to lug, 20mm band width
  • WR 3atm
  • Imported Stainless Steel
  • Beijing B18 movement
  • White enamel dial with applied or raised Arabic numerals
  • Date at 3 o'clock

No service history but, it's most likely never been serviced. I did get a watchmaker to take a look it. Said it was fine. Runs on the faster side but, still quite accurate. Does not come with any boxes or papers. But, I will pack this extremely well. Bracelet is sized to 6.5 but, does come with addition (4) links.

Asking $225 USD, shipped Canada and Conus, I will absorb paypal fees. I can ship worldwide, I just need to get a proper quote to add on the difference.

Watch Sleeve Analog watch Clock Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property
Watch Analog watch Dress shirt Sleeve Clock
Sleeve Grey Collar Bag Denim
Textile Sleeve Grey Collar Denim
Watch Analog watch Photograph Product Black
Watch Analog watch Gesture Finger Rectangle
Hand Gesture Finger Thumb Nail
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
Finger Gesture Rectangle Material property Nail
Rectangle Jewellery Body jewelry Fashion accessory Metal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts