WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
****WATCH HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST****

Hi guys,

I have for sale my IWC Pilot Mark XVI ref IW3255-01 in stainless steel case on black alligator strap and pin buckle. Watch was purchased Nov 21, 2011 at an AD. Watch is running strong at +1 to +2s/day on the wrist or on the winder. Zero issues with the watch and needless to say it is functioning as it should.

Watch was worn in regular rotation with about 7 other watches so there are signs of normal wear. Watch has never been abused or dropped. Crystal is clean case has minor rubs, flea bits, especially at the 3 o'clock postion on the bezel. I will leave these to be buffed out by the new owner if needed/desired. Overall condition is excellent and the brushed stainless steel case doesn't pick up too many marks. Please see photos of the watch for details.

Original black alligator strap shows wear and will need to replaced soon, but fortunately for you I have a new, unworn IWC alligator strap purchaed from AD ready to swap in. :)

Comes with boxes, papers, cleaning cloth and cards as shown.

Watch is located in Toronto and I welcome a face to face transaction. Local deal gets preference. I will only ship the watch within Canada and the US.

Please see full set of photo: For Sale Iwc Pilot Xvi Photos by qtip416 | Photobucket

PRICE: $2700 USD/$2850CND via EMT in Canada, Bankwire or paypal to confirmed addresses (buyer kindly pays for all fees). I will cover insured shipping within Canada via Parcel Pro.

PRICE is $2550 USD/$2700CND without the new alligator strap.

References available upon request.

Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
On hold pending funds. Wow that was fast! :)

****WATCH HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST****

1 - 2 of 2 Posts