I am selling an old automatic watch from the Swiss brand Candino:
Candino Watch Co. was founded in 1963 in the canton of Biel (Switzerland).
It is a watch made in Switzerland and equipped with a Swiss movement (ETA 2452):
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WATCH :
- Brand: Candino
- Model: Blue Sea
- Manufacturing: Switzerland (Swiss Made)
- Years: 1970’s
- Movement : Mechanical, with self-winding
- Caliber: Swiss ETA 2452 (25 jewels, 18,000 p/hr, 42 hours of power reserve)
- Case finish: Polished
- Diameter (excluding crown): 35 mm
- Lugs to lugs: 43 mm
- Luge width:18 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Dial: Sunray gray
- Index: Applied
- Date: Window at 6:00 a.m.
- Back: Screwed and stainless steel
- Water resistance (not checked): 300 feet = 100 m
- The watch is in good condition / well preserved for a watch of around fifty years.
- To note mainly, a small dark stain on the minute hand, traces on the plexi as well as on the bottom of the case.
- The movement works very well : keeping the time (always in the same minute after 24 hours of operation), changing the date ok to midnight and power resrve.
- Reassembly is also possible at the crown.
- Nice presence on the wrist for 35 mm, thanks to a large dial opening and longer than average horns.
- The watch is sold on a brown strap. It is not very well made but will largely do the job until its new owner finds a combo to his liking.
The case :
The slices :
The plexiglas :
The case back :
The movement :
The watch on its strap :
150 € net to me + shipping cost
Shipping cost :
- European Union : 13 € with tracking number but without insurance / 15 € with tracking number and insurance
- Rest of the world : 25 € with tracking number but without insurance / 27 € with tracking number and insurance
No trades !
Private message or mail : nicor77 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)