WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an excellent condition Cartier Roadster with the highly desireable Vegas dial. It is a complete set with all boxes and booklets as well as all the links. Watch had a full service in August at a cost of $700(paperwork included)It has not really been worn since. For full discloses there is a slight scratch on the crystal at the 10 hour but is only noticeable at certain angles. Cartier charges $200 to replace the crystal but if I didn't disclose you probably would notice it. Comes with the Cartier strap and deployment as well. Strap has life left to it but will eventually need replacement. Watch winds butter smooth and runs spot on. Remember most of these that are sold on the secondary market don't come serviced. I am pricing it aggresively at $2195 including USPS priority mail and PayPal. I will take wire direct deposit as well and I will take $2100 if you decide to go that route. This is the best price on a serviced Cartier Roadster anywhere on the web. Thanks, Alan (518)879-0687

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts