WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Santos De Cartier comes as a full set, with its original box and papers. I am the original owner and purchased the watch new in 2018. Also included with the set is a beautifully crafted Cartier alligator strap in brown that was purchased directly from Cartier ($380+tax) as well as an official Cartier travel pouch. The watch has typical wear on the bezel and minor scuffs on the band from desk diving. The bezel could easily be touched up, but I am leaving the watch in original condition for the next owner to make that decision. I am sad to see this one go, and will likely regret it, but I am hopeful that it will go to a new home where it can get more wrist time. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or for additional pics/videos.

Brand: Cartier
Model: WSSA0009
Movement: Caliber 1847 MC
Functions: "Smartlink" adjustment system, date.
Case: 39.8mm Stainless Steel
Crystal: Dual curved sapphire, anti-reflective coating on inner surface
Strap: Original bracelet and leather strap; additional Cartier brown alligator strap
Lug/buckle: 21mm
Box & papers: Full set - box & papers
Price: $5500 NET shipped and insured in the US; preference towards F2F in DFW area

I am mostly looking to sell but will consider trades + cash (on either side) for certain Rolex models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts