WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale is my Cartier Santos Large with Blue Bezel and White Dial.

Ref Number: WSSA0047
Condition: Mint, but worn for a few hours
Movement: Calibre 1847 MC
Crystal: sapphire crystal
Case: stainless steel
Dimensions: 39.8 mm diameter, 9.37 mm height
Caseback: screw-in, steel
Dial: gray
Strap/bracelet: stainless steel bracelet, as well as rubber strap with deployant
WR: 100 meters

This watch is a stunner, what can I say? It's also brand spanking new. It comes with all of its original accessories. It was purchased last week, and was worn for one afternoon.

So why am I selling it? I'm not sure, I just haven't connected with it.

Is it beautiful? Absolutely. Is it comfortable? Yes, very. It's super thin, and even comes with a blue rubber strap (pictured) in addition to the typical steel bracelet. It's also far more legible than the solid blue dialed Santos (if that matters to you).

Condition: This watch is brand new. It was worn for an afternoon, and comes with all accessories, and links. It has been worn, and shows little to no signs of wear. I am not a good photographer, so I don't think my pictures do it justice at all. I can provide more photos upon request!

This exact watch was featured in the youtube review done by YoureTerrific, check it out for a more indepth look at this exact watch.

Includes: Comes with a full kit, which includes the typical double box from Cartier, plus the steel bracelet and rubber strap. The warranty is also extended for 8 years.

Price: Reduced to 7900 for local F2F, 7950 for FEDEX or best offer.

But I will accept reasonable offers!

Paypal, Bank wire, or Zelle only.

Any questions, or additional information, just ask away!

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Rectangle
Rectangle Luggage and bags Material property Box Bag
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Automotive design Clock
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Font Wood
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Handwriting Clock
Watch Analog watch Automotive design Vehicle Gesture

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, price reduced to 7900 for local F2F, 7950 for FEDEX or best offer.

This exact watch was sent in for review by YoureTerrific, the video is excellent and captures its beauty far better than I ever could. Check it out for a better look at the watch for sale.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump, price reduced to 7400 for local F2F, 7450 for FEDEX or best offer.

This exact watch was sent in for review by YoureTerrific, the video is excellent and captures its beauty far better than I ever could. Check it out for a better look at the watch for sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts