WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have one of two brand new in box, base-model Casio squares (DW-5600E-1V) for sale. I put it on once to see if I like the form factor (I did!) and it convinced me to get a fancier version of the Casio Square. It is NOT a Tough Solar and NOT a Multiband 6 model. The watch is one of the more modestly-sized Casio G-Shocks and a classic. It comes in a clear plastic Casio watch box/holder without the top shell.

Asking $35 USD via PayPal, shipped and fees covered to CONUS preferred. Non-US buyers will require an additional charge for international shipping and handling. I am not entertaining any trade offers at the moment and please do not ask for my “best price.” If you are buying more than one watch, we can talk but the price is otherwise non-negotiable and all sales are final.

Additional photos and references available upon request. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here or e-mail me at: mrjamesduffy(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you for your interest. (Please excuse the dust in the photos. Natural light can be unforgiving.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts