WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up For Sale is Rare Ti's AKOO G-shock, The story on this hard to find G-shock is that there was only 1,000 released but I am almost sure these never where released officially.

There will only be one thousand, we repeat, one thousand pieces of them produced.
TI’s AKOO Clothing line collaborated with G-Shock watches to create a limited signature chronograph. The AKOO X G-Shock watch will be available in one colorway which represents AKOO’s corporate colors: Purple -which represents royalty, Gold – which represents power and White – which represents purity. It’s absolutely awesome

I am listing this as pre owned because it does not come with a box , view the photos to judge condition, The watch is 100% Authentic made in Japan, The Back plate sticker is stil attached.

The watch looks un-worn to me, I have tried to include all the information and condition of this item.

All that you will receive is the watch, I will throw in a free watch stand with purchase, the manual can be easily downloaded online. I have decided to run the listing with no reserve and let the market dictate the price, you will also get free shipping, put it on the money, have fun bidding.

Casio G Shock DW 6900 Akoo RARE Unreleased 6900 TI's A King of One Self | eBay

Watch Wrist Timer Watch accessory Stopwatch

1 - 2 of 2 Posts