WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Based on a recent impulse buy, I have to sell a couple of my watches. Thus, I have for sale a Casio G-Shock Frogman Titanium Tough Solar GW-200Z (Asia Zone), approximately 2 months old and easily in 98% plus condition. It comes with the OEM metal tin and an instruction booklet, although I cannot find the ownership card.

I am selling this piece at a substantial loss but need to move it quickly, so the price is SOLD. The price includes PayPal fees, as well as shipping with insurance and tracking in continental North America. Anywhere else the additional cost will need to be confirmed based on the actual delivery address. Note that I will only ship continental North America, Alaska, Hawaii, the UK, Australia, Japan and Western Europe.

I can provide many references and have done business before on several major watch sites (WUS, TZ and PMWF - search for either my name – James DeBruin, or JAD3703). My e-bay id is jd3703 and my rating is 100%. Note that I only accept PayPal as payment (no e-cheques). I can be contacted via my work e-mail - [email protected]. Based on a past situation where I mis-handled a potential buyer’s interest (and a very good lesson for me), I have now changed how I will deal potential buyers. The first person who says that they want to buy it will either make arrangements for me to temporarily hold the watch (max six [6] hours) or send me the money (PayPal ID: [email protected]), immediately; please note that I do not accept e-cheques. If you have not requested me to hold the watch or have not paid, I will move on to the next person with money. Note that I am not responsible for your e-mail not making it to me; you are. Hence I have included my work e-mail address, as I carry my work BlackBerry with me 24 / 7 and I will reply promptly. Please note that I will only deal with those communications that I receive.

I am not interested in trades.

Thanks very much for looking and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts