WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my atomic solar Casio G Shock (model # GMWB5000D-1) with complete box and papers (originally purchased from Topper Jewelers - Casio AD). It also comes with an aftermarket rubber strap from eBay with extra tubes, screws and screwdrivers to match strap changes easy.

Watch has been worn and has signs of use - light scratches on case, case back and bracelet. Watch keeps a good solar charge and syncs with the atomic clock as intended.

Comes with the watch mounted on bracelet sized for 6.75" wrist, extra links, rubber strap, manuals, inner and outer box and warranty card.

Priced at $350 including shipping and PayPal fees (see terms below)

TERMS
• No trades
• Payment expected promptly, I do not hold watches
• I am a private seller and do not offer/imply any warranty and do not offer returns
• Lowball offers will be ignored
• I will pay for insured shipping to the CONUS only (I will not ship to other countries - please do not ask if I will)
• Must be shipped to the mailing address tied to the PayPal account and must be a PayPal confirmed address

I have had hundreds of successful transactions on various watch forums with impeccable references and I would prefer the buyer have some references as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts