WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Drop!

Greetings - :)

The following watches have been rarely used which is why I have decided to let them go. All watches do not come with boxes or papers. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Prices include shipping via USPS First Class with delivery confirmation and Paypal fees. If you want Priority Mail and/or insurance, let me know. International buyers welcome as well.

Green Casio Timers 11 DW-56RTB [2991] - $75 now $60
Great condition, no noticeable scratches or marks. I haven't seen too many like this around. Reverse-digital display and green resin case, with cushioned perforated strap. Typical digital watch functions including World Time, Stopwatch, Timer, and Alarm

Black Casio QW-3078 G-8100 [3078] - $55 now $45
This is a bit classier than your average G, with a low-profile rectangular design and metal accents on the face. Again, no noticeable scratches or marks. Typical digital watch functions including World Time, Stopwatch, Timer, and Alarm

White Casio LDF-10 Poptone [3036] - $35 now $20
A smaller watch for the younger generation but the black, red, white and silver colors definitely makes this watch stand out. Even has a vibration alarm for those who need to be alerted in quiet environments! Some hairline scratches on the silver parts, but you really need to look close to notice.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts