WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have seven G's for sale. They are as follow:

1. DW-6900MS-1- about 90%. very clean just normal wear due to use. Comes with manual, tag and tin box. SOLD!

2. DW-6900NB-1CR- As new condition, i can say 99% maybe used 2 times. Complete with manual,tag tin can and casio box. Looking for $89 shipped and paypalled. SOLD!

3. DW-6900NB-7 (Eminem)- Same as the black one above. This one looks really brand new.comes with everything.Same price of $80 shipped.this is really cheap.

4. DW-6900KR-8- This is the Krink Collaboration. Mint. worn a couple of times.cant tell difference from brand new.Complete with everythingincluding original tin can. SOLD!

5. GA-100-1A1CU- Very clean. rating it 95% modestly. Comes with everything. SOLD

6. GD-100SC-1 - Fancy colors G shock. Good as new again. comes with everything when I got it. Asking $80 shipped.

7. GD-100MS-3CR - This is the military model. Also as new and comes with a military compass as bonus. Everything included. SOLD

All sale are for CONUS only. Will ship on verified address only. I have 100% feedback on ebay as agentx44cycling. Also perfect rating on golfwrx if that matters. Buy with confidence. Will

ship USPS priority with tracking number. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Casio G shocks, all mint! Shoot me some offers! all must sell!

Pics does not give judgement to the watches! all are like new! motivated seller here.
Discount for multiple sales transaction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.