WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my near mint/mint Chopard Mille Miglia GTS Automatic 168565-3001. Complete set with all box and papers.

Competitively priced at a very reasonable $2650. You won’t find a better deal than this, especially for such a beautiful in-house movement.

SPECS:

Manufacturer: Chopard
Model Name: Mille Miglia GTS Automatic
Model Number: 168565-3001
Movement Details: COSC-certified Chopard 01.01-C in-house calibre*
Case: 43mm Stainless steel, 11.43 case thickness, 50mm L2L
Strap: Black Rubber (tire profile) with stainless steel folding clasp
Dial: Black dial
Crystal: Sapphire (front) with exhibition caseback (also sapphire)
Water Resistance: 100m/330ft
Condition: Near mint/mint
Box/Papers: YES, all boxes and papers

*Entirely developed, produced, and assembled in the Chopard watchmaking workshops, the Chopard 01.01-C calibre, a self-winding mechanical movement, is a COSC-certified chronometer that possesses a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour. With a 60-hour power reserve and a stop-second function (hacking), it displays hours, minutes, and seconds, as well as a date complication.

TERMS:
  • No trades – cash only sale
  • Payment expected promptly; I do not hold watches.
  • I am a private seller and do not offer/imply any warranty and do not accept returns. If you don’t bond with the watch or if you have a change of heart, then sell it just as I am doing.
  • Lowballers will be ignored. "What's your best price?" inquiries will be ignored. If indecisive or a tire kicker/time waster, then don't reach out; in other words, genuine and serious buyers only please.
  • I will cover the cost of shipping and will ship only within the U.S.
  • Payment via bank wire preferred. PayPal accepted only from established and reputable forum members with references. Buyer must cover PayPal fees and will only ship to confirmed PayPal address.
I have extensive and positive peer feedback from several years of buying and selling on WUS and my many references speak for themselves, so feel free to check them out in the Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation forum. I welcome a face to face transaction in Bergen County, NJ or southern Rockland County, NY (sorry, but not willing to meet in NYC).

Contact via PM or email at axiom106 (at) (g`mail) (dot) (com), email preferred.

The photos below are part of this listing's description and are representative of the watch, so please ensure that you examine them carefully. Kindly excuse any fingerprints, dust, and/or smudges. Note that the following photos were taken in natural light for the most accurate and honest portrayal of the watch and its condition; therefore, no retouching or image editing has been done in order to hide imperfections.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts