WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Chopard Pro One, which feaures the more desirable orange lumed indices. Under the hood is the magnificent L.U.C 4.96 in-house movement, replete with twin barrels and Chopard's trademark micro-rotor.

The watch is in 90% condition, with only minor scuffs on the bezel. The crystal is clear and the AR coating is scratch-free. The only issue that I can see is a minor blemish underneath the crystal between the 3 o'clock and 4 o'clock indicies, which appears to be to the underside AR coating. It comes on the OEM rubber strap, which is also in 90% condition (the signed buckle is a solid 95%).

I don't have boxes or papers, which is reflected in the price -- a very reasonable $2600 incl. S/H (the Pro One retails for $7300 on the strap). This is a great price for what is arguably one of the top dress divers on the market.

I accept money orders, certified checks, PayPal (you cover fees), or bank wire. I'm and old timer with plenty of references, so deal with confidence.

Regards,
Adam

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.