- Authentic Christopher Ward C1000 Typhoon Automatic Chronograph Wrist Watch with box and papers - dated March 2017
- I'm not sure which "version" this is exactly for naming, but it's got the black dial, white numbers, and blue accents.
- Modified Valjoux 7750 - with sub-dials at 12 and 6.
- Sapphire crystal with no markings, scratches, etc.
- The real showcase here is the full ceramic 41mm case around a titanium subframe.
- No major scratches from the top side; minor scratches on the lugs from strap changes. The material itself is quite resilient.
- Comes with a green fabric/leather CW-labeled strap (not sure if this is the original one that came with the watch or not)
- I purchased used, so I'm at least the 2nd owner. I ended up getting a Blancpain FF (it was between that or the IWC Top Gun), so this one is redundant to me as I'm trying to consolidate a bit.
- It is my first experience with CW watches, and definitely a good one to start!
Asking $1050 shipped to the US. Any other locations, we can look at shipping costs and adjust pricing as needed.