WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Authentic Christopher Ward C1000 Typhoon Automatic Chronograph Wrist Watch with box and papers - dated March 2017
  • I'm not sure which "version" this is exactly for naming, but it's got the black dial, white numbers, and blue accents.
  • Modified Valjoux 7750 - with sub-dials at 12 and 6.
  • Sapphire crystal with no markings, scratches, etc.
  • The real showcase here is the full ceramic 41mm case around a titanium subframe.
  • No major scratches from the top side; minor scratches on the lugs from strap changes. The material itself is quite resilient.
  • Comes with a green fabric/leather CW-labeled strap (not sure if this is the original one that came with the watch or not)
  • I purchased used, so I'm at least the 2nd owner. I ended up getting a Blancpain FF (it was between that or the IWC Top Gun), so this one is redundant to me as I'm trying to consolidate a bit.
  • It is my first experience with CW watches, and definitely a good one to start!

Asking $1050 shipped to the US. Any other locations, we can look at shipping costs and adjust pricing as needed.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not interested in trades right now - trying to reset the collection and then go from there for spring/summer.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for a great value of a watch when you look at the ceramic competition!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have my eye on a few new releases so I want to get this one out of my house - let me know your offer!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts