WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, I've decided to consolidate down to 2-3 watches and I'm selling the rest. All watches are in excellent to mint condition. I have a lot of feedback from buying/selling here. I am located in the US and will not ship overseas. Payment can be made via PP or Venmo with buyer paying any fees associated with the transactions. I will ship USPS Priority with tracking and sig required. Here we go from left to right:

Seiko SPB149 - $1100: comes with Strapcode Militat Jubilee and original Diashield Seiko Bracelet. Watch is in excellent condition with very minor strap change marks. I have the box and booklets.

Seiko SBDC107/SPB187 - $800: Comes with Seiko Diashield bracelet (worn once or twice). Does not come with blue tropic strap. The watch is in excellent condition. I have the box and booklets.

CW C60 White Dial 40mm - $750: watch has hardly been worn. Comes with bracelet and CW Box and booklet.

CW C65 Blue Dial - $425: watch has hardly been worn. Comes with brown Ritchie strap. Comes with CW box and booklet.

CW C60 Blue Dial 40mm - $500: watch has been hardly worn. Comes with CW hybrid blue strap and CW watch and booklet.

Glycine Combat Sub 36mm - $350: purchased very recently and worn a handful of times. Comes with Glycijne butterfly bracelet and tan Barton NATO (might be Ritchie). Bracelet has some minor desk diving scratches. Comes with box and papers.

Farer Charlton GMT - $900: Watch is in excellent condition and comes with Farer bracelet only. Bracelet is unworn as far as I can tell.

Message me with any questions.

Watch White Analog watch Silver Rectangle

1 - 20 of 24 Posts