WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 42mm black bezel dive watch. I bought this watch in July 2013. It is in great condition, but isn't mint. It has light scratches on the case and case back, and bracelet swirls typical of normal wear. No major dings, dents, or scrapes. This watch has never seen the ocean (though I'm sure it would love to!) and has been kept safely in a watch winder. The bezel and crystal are clean. I'm unsure if it comes with the ETA 2824-2 or Sellita SW200-1, but it keeps great time. The watch will come with all boxes and paperwork. The bracelet comes without the diver's extension, as I had the folks at Christopher Ward remove it for me. THE EXTRA BRACELET IN THE FIRST PICTURE IS SOLD AND WILL NOT COME WITH THE WATCH! This has been a fantastic watch, but it hasn't gotten much wrist time, as I also have a C61 Trident that fits me better. I'm asking $525 via Paypal, shipped and insured within the U.S. only. If interested, email me at: [email protected]. No lowball offers or trades please. Thanks for looking!

photo 1.JPG
photo 3 copy.JPG
photo 1 copy.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 2 copy.JPG
photo 5.JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts