WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Christopher Ward Trident Pro 600m diver with the fantastic in house COSC certified caliber SH21 with 120 hours power autonomy. This is truly an exceptional movement with power reserve besting some of the most well known Swiss manufacturers. The Trident Pro features a 600m water resistance, 43mm case diameter and a full length OEM steel bracelet with ratcheting / extending clasp. The watch is keeping phenomenal time at about +0.5 sec/day by my standards. Simply wind it up full and it will go 5 days. The case is in excellent condition, 95%, with a few light marks here and there as on the clasp but nothing serious. Ceramic bezel insert in outstanding shape, just some photo smudge. I purchased the bracelet brand new from CW so you will get both the original black leather strap and the correct bracelet. Included in the set is the watch with bracelet, leather strap, COSC certificate, tag, booklets and inner & outer boxes.

$1000. shipped includes PayPal fees. Extraordinary movement and timekeeping for the price. No trades, please.

Specifications
  • Case size: 43mm
  • Lug width: 22mm
  • Height: 15.5mm
  • Waterproof: 600m
  • Ceramic bezel insert
  • Sapphire crystal
  • Movement: Caliber SH21

1 - 20 of 37 Posts