WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CHRONOSWISS KAIROS

Selling my Chronoswiss Kairos ref# CH2823. The stainless steel case measures 38mm in diameter, excluding the crown. The tops of the lugs are polished while the case sides are brushed. It has a coin edge bezel and an onion crown. The movement is the automatic ETA 2892/2 with date complication. It is nicely finished with an 18k gold rotor and beautiful perlage. The crystal is sapphire. The silver guilloche dial is just fantastic as are the blued hands. The watch comes on a signed black crocodile strap with a signed stainless tang buckle. The strap is uniformly darkened on its underside. It will come with its outer box, inner wood box and all of its original papers showing that it was sold by an authorized dealer in December of 2005. Accordingly, it is still under the Chronoswiss warranty until the end of this month.

The watch is in near mint condition. List price is $3500. My price is $1,495.00. Payment only by bank check/money order or wire. NO Paypal and no trades. Buyer pays $25 for insured shipping. I will only ship via USPS Registered Priority Insured mail. Ship to USA only. I have many watch related references I can provide. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Frank A.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts