WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi WUS,

The last month of selling off watches led me to this one that I’m selling now. My dog passed on 26 July and on the doctor’s wrist was this watch. I decided to commemorate the passing by buying the watch that timed my dog’s last heart rate. Ordered the watch (refurbished) on the ‘Bay and received it on 19 Aug. The watch was placed in my window for a few days, unworn, so that it could get a full charge. Lo and behold upon my return to the veterinarian’s office a few days later and it was the wrong version! his was grey and on a bracelet. Selling to recoup funds and put into the correct model.

*note that there is a scratch on the 8:30 side of the slab. My dumbass tried to let the watch sit on the window sill while strapped to the watch pillow. It fell to its side against the window frame and got the mark. There are also two tiny marks on the polished area of the case bottom toward the chrono pushers. I never tried on the watch, but the seller had notes in the packaging saying he tested all watches before shipping, so I’m guessing it got marked during that time. All functions work fine and charges with no problem.

Watch and plain Citizen watch box (inner and outer). No papers.

$115 shipped and paypal’d CONUS

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. Reduced to $95 shipped and paypal’d (or Zelle, which I’ve taken a liking to).

Let’s get this moving :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts