WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Watch Fam,

I am selling my beloved and excellent condition vintage 1979 Citizen Crystron - Hiroshima Toyo Carp edition. This one is a truly piece unique and not something you will ever likely to encounter.

For all the watch geeks and baseball fans out there, this watch features a partnership between Citizen and the Hiroshima Toyo Carp baseball team and uniquely rolls it all up into one amazing piece. The baseball connection is what initially drew me to this watch but the colors and team logo exponentially adds to its charm.

Operationally, this watch runs and operates like a charm. All of the buttons work well, functions are great and LCD screen is clear. Battery was changed and replaced over a year ago, so relatively new.
Cosmetically, it is like new. There are no blemishes, scratches or dents anywhere.

Best part? I could not help myself but to bring out the baseball connection of this watch even further by ordering custom Toyo Hiroshima Carp vinyl stickers made of the mascot (Toyo Carp Boy) and sticking it to the case back to complete the look. Lastly, I hunted down a Hiroshioma Carp cookie box to use as the watch box. Extra stack of stickers (I had to buy a dozen in order to convince someone to make it for me) and the cookie tin box will come with the sale.

Please note that the bracelet is citizen signed, original to the watch and currently sized for a 6.75” wrist with no extra links. The wrist shots reflect a 6.75” wrist so you have an idea of how great this watch wears.

Looking for $500 plus PayPal fees. Shipping in the continental U.S. is on me. I have many references on WUS that you can search so deal with confidence.

IMG_8709.jpg IMG_8703.jpg IMG_8708.jpg IMG_8704.jpg IMG_8706.jpg IMG_8711.jpg IMG_8707.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts