WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling a Citizen Nighthawk BJ7000-52E. It has been worn less than 10 times, so it's in excellent condition. The only marks I can find on it anywhere are on the caseback. Even the lugs look clean of any marks, despite changing straps twice. I'll call it TZ 95%.

I'm including two straps in the sale.
  1. A brand new OEM Citizen brown leather strap with white stitching. Still has protective plastic on the clasp and a hangtag from an Asian brown Nighthawk.
  2. A red/green/black Bond Maratec NATO that I've been using to wear the watch. NATO has seen a couple dozen wears (I wore it with my Seiko diver too) and has plenty of life left.

This watch is pretty popular on this forum so I don't think I need to describe in much more than that... I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

I'm looking for $170 including Paypal and shipping. I have the original green Citizen box and manuals that came with the watch, which I'd be happy to include for an extra $10. I'm charging extra for the box because it's a pretty large box so it will require extra shipping. PM me for inquiries.

Open to trade offers for non-diver automatics that are 40mm or less in diameter.

I've got good feedback on this forum and a 100% rating under the name Enoslives5 on eBay, so please buy with confidence.

Thanks! :)

photo 1 (2).JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3 (2).JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts