WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS : Citizen Nighthawk BJ7010-16F (rare version with white chapter ring!) - SOLD

3K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Robin11 
#1 · (Edited)
Letting go of this Citizen Promaster Nighthawk model BJ7010-16F. If you're looking at this listing, you probably already know that it's the very rare out of production Asian/European version with the white chapter ring and engraved case back. It's a special looking watch. In my opinion it's one that people notice, great looks without a lot of money. The white chapter ring adds real visual appeal.

Only has a few faint scratches around the case, nothing big. There's also a long shallow dent on the bezel between the 3 o'clock and 4 o'clock position as shown in the pics. The mineral crystal has 2 vertical scratches along it and a few short and light ones, those that you can only see from certain angles. Runs normally.

To get the crystal looking pristine again I'm including a Yobokies sapphire crystal ($76 value) that I never got around to installing. Also included is the Citizen original black leather strap with white stitching and deployant buckle that originally came with the watch; this is well-worn. I'm also going to include two extra straps, one red Geckota leather strap (only put on the watch for pics) and one new Citizen original leather/fabric strap with red stitching (model no. 59-T50217, around $50 value, personally feel this would be an awesome sporty match) that works with the deployant buckle.

Some specs :
Diameter : 42mm
Lug width : 22mm
Movement : Eco-drive
Water resistance : 20 ATM (200 metres)
Crystal : Mineral
Functions : Date, GMT, second time zone, hour, minute, second

Asking for $550 OBRO SOLD for this piece through PayPal. Will ship internationally fully insured via FedEx from Malaysia (typically 3-5 days to the US). I will bear PayPal fees while you cover shipping fees.

Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out with any questions!

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Strap
Box Material property Carton Packaging and labeling
Watch accessory Buckle Watch Strap Silver
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Strap

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.