WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this should be the final sale that puts me over the top in my quest toward a Planet Ocean. For sale (NO TRADES) is a really nice Citizen Nighthawk BJ7010-16F. This is the Asian market only version not available from US or European vendors, and has the white rotating chapter ring that gives it a wonderful, affordable Navitimer-like feel.

It's a quartz movement powered by Citizen Eco-Drive technology without need for change in batteries. The lume on the hands is really second to none, with a gorgeous blue color that stays alight most of the night long. The carved caseback is a real pleasure to behold, and helps make this model stand out from the more common laser-etched polished US versions.

The white rotating chapter ring is a functioning slide rule flight calculator, and the white/red-tipped hand in the center cleverly incorporates a GMT hand or a second time zone. The watch comes on a leather strap that gives it a very sharp look, and includes a Citizen deployant.

The watch itself is in excellent shape. There are a couple of barely-there scuffs and marks on the very thin bezel outside of the mineral glass crystal and on the brushed sides; the crystal itself is clean of marks. There are a few desk-diving scuffs on the deployant but are hardly out of the ordinary. Accuracy on this watch is excellent, as you can imagine.

For those unfamiliar with the watch, here's a review of the watch from another site: Citizen Nighthawk BJ7010-16F review

I'm offering the watch for US $160, and again, no trades please.

I've sold and bought in nearly 3 dozen separate transactions on this forum and have perfect feedback on the Watch Deals section, and would prefer to work with interested buyers with equally favorable feedback or references. I prefer US sales, but have shipped to other locations at buyer's cost, if they assume the additional risk of shipping once the package leaves the US. My preferred payment method is either Paypal or US Postal Money Order.

Please do not PM me, but rather send email via the forum tools; my PM inbox tends to fill quickly, and I generally am more able to answer emails than PMs while at work (although I might not answer right away given the nature of my work).

Thank you for looking at this offer.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold in a flash!

Thanks to WUS, and to Cliff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts