WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm selling my Citizen Nighthawk BJ7010-16F. This is the international/Asian version with the amazing engraved caseback and the white chapter ring and leather band. I bought this watch a bit over two months ago from Top One International (aka nywatchstore) and haven't used it much since then. I have the receipt available as well.

The watch is in great condition, with only one small nick in the bezel, as can be seen in the picture. The crystal is perfect without any scratches or nicks whatsoever. There are the normal "desk diver" scuffs on the deployant clasp as well. All of the original packaging will be included as well.

I am selling the watch because I am a very active person and don't feel comfortable using this nice of a watch and as such it doesn't get used at all. Plus, the watch is slightly too big for my wrists. Also, as can be seen from the pictures, due to my tiny wrists, I had to cut the leather on the band short as it was wrapping all the way around my wrist and touching the caseback, causing the watch to sit uncomfortably.

I am asking $140 shipped CONUS, Paypal only. I realize I do not have much feedback here, but I do on other forums, so PM me to see any other feedback.

Thanks!

Pictures:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Buckle

Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Strap Fashion accessory

Belt Automotive exterior Strap Fashion accessory

1 - 2 of 2 Posts