WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Making room for some new incoming pieces. All prices include PayPal fees and FREE shipping within CONUS. Below is a description (to the best of my knowledge) of the timepieces.

1. Seiko 6309-7040: Purchased from Loy's a while back. Crystal is scratch free (sorry for the smudges on the picture), bezel is tight and without any scratches. Crown locks down easily in a couple turns. Case back is clean and shiny with no scratches. Watch movement starts right up. I have not timed it. I would conservatively rated at TZ 85%. Comes on a Seiko Z22 rubber strap. SOLD $125 SOLD PayPal and Delivered USPS Priority. Please email me at [email protected]. ******Sold on hold pending funds*****

2. Seiko SKX 399K: This one is rare and are hard to come by. It is powered by the robust 7S26 calibre movement. Crystal is scratch free and perfect. Bezel turns and clicks as it should. Crown also locks down tight and easily. Case back is clean except for a few scratches near the lugs due to bracelet mounting/changing by previous owner (they can probably be buffed out). I would conservatively rate this one at 94%. Also comes on a Seiko Z22 rubber strap. You can read more about this timepiece at: The little known Seiko 7s26-0020 200m diver

****SOLD Price $225 SOLD**** PayPal and Delivered USPS Priority. Please email me at [email protected].

3. Seiko H558-5009 'Arnie': You know this iconic watch. Comes with scratch free crystal. Bezel is tight and turns as it should with a few visible scratches. The plastic shroud has been replaced with a high quality aftermarket aluminum shroud (original plastic shroud has a small crack but will be included with sale). All watch functions (light, alarm, etc.) are in working order. Comes with the original OEM Seiko rubber band with stainless steel Seiko signed buckle. I would conservatively rate this one at TZ 85%. Arnies are getting hard to come by. Don't let this one get away. ****SOLD Price $515 SOLD**** PayPal and Delivered USPS Priority. Please email me at [email protected]. ARNIE IS SOLD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts