WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Got the watch from the first owner, who simply didn't wear it, thinking that this may be a better investment as compared to the bank deposit rate. :)
I wore this watch sparingly, and really carefully. The condition of the watch tells all. Watch is unpolished, see the beveled edges of the bezel? (see picture below)
This watch is bought new in 1997, U serial number.
Dial is perfectly mint, with the tritium hour markers and hands aged slowly to a nice light sand color. The bezel is near perfect mint, and overall case and bracelet condition is at 97% with extremely fine hairline scratches. Cape Cod can easily polish it to perfection. Sapphire crystal is perfect with no flaw. Time keeping is consistent at +2 seconds a day.
The watch set is complete with double boxes (see the original model number sticker is intact with the "white" dial sticker indicator on the outer box), full papers, holders, even included is the original worn out green sticker with an extra green sticker bearing the model number 16520. The green leather holder is there as well. Everything is complete as what you can see in the pictures. Simply collector's item.
I shall let the pictures do the rest of the talking:
(some quick and honest shots)

I am asking for the same price that I have paid, at SGD 16,200, which is around USD 11,500. EMS shipping is free and for this transaction, I will only accept wire. Rock solid trading reference upon request.
I can be reached at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts