WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Concord Impresario HW Elite Power Reserve in all 18K Gold (Zenith Hand Wound Elite Movement)complete with original strap and buckle.

Stored in my safe for years, there might not be a single other specimen in this condition anywhere.

US $3,895.00
USCON

Stunning details with silver dial, gold accents & Reserve Power Meter and separate second hand dial at 9 O'clock.

• Concord Impresario HW Elite
  • Solid 18K rose gold case
  • Sapphire Crystal front and back (exhibition case)
  • Runs the Beautiful Zenith Elite Caliber 655 "Reserve de Marche" movement
    • 32 jewels (that's not a typo)
    • Certified Chronometer (COSC)
    • 28,000 bph
  • Width: 35 mm
  • Height: 43.5 mm (lug tip to lug tip)
  • Thickness: 8.17 mm
  • Lug Width: 18 mm
  • Original Concord Alligator Strap
  • Original Solid 18K Concord Buckle

Polished Concord Birch Wood and Chrome Box,
(even the custom cut foam-sheet inner box protector), Outer Cardboard Box, Manual and Warranty Card all included.

• Technical Reference: 52-G8-0220-2204BLK-1/262
  • Model 0309219

INCREDIBLE VALUE: Search for "Zenith HW Reserve de Marche" watches and you'll quickly realize what a truly amazing deal the Concord Impresario offered during it's short run with the same Zenith 655 Calibre movement.

These are not listed very often (about once every other year) and will occasionally be offered for a few hundred dollars less than I'm asking. Typically those are in "average" condition without the original strap, buckle, box, warranty card and manual.

The last one that sold on eBay was in 2016 for $3,549 without the original strap or buckle. There's one available right now on Chrono24.com for $4,200 that does have the 18K buckle but not the original strap, and it is clearly not in the same condition.... go look for yourself.

With the original buckle, box and strap, in just average condition, my price would still be very reasonable. In essentially new condition, this is a certainly a once in a decade opportunity, (maybe once period) at a legitimate bargain price.

Lepsi Scope Analyzer report attached.. first measurement is dial down, second is dial up.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS: this is also listed on eBay, (StephenInAnnArbor) where I have been a member since Aug of 2006. I have 100% positive feedback and just short of 700 transactions.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For a value comparison...

Touch of Modern has this on sale today:
Zenith Class Elite Reserve de Marche Automatic // 03.1125.685 // Pre-Owned
For $2,391.35

Which is the same movement, but in a Stainless case.

By contrast, my listing is solid 18K in a much nicer case, with coin-edging and frankly a nicer dial as well!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now $3,795.00

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ebay price is $3,795

Buy it direct and wire funds and I'll ship with full insurance for $3,495

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Lowered to $3,595.00 for the Zenith Elite HW Calibre 655!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$3,275

1 - 8 of 8 Posts