WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My personal watch and worn fewer than a dozen times but a pusher cap was loose, so I sent it in for warranty service prior to listing.

Concord/Movado not replaced the entire pusher, but they performed an entire full service of the movement as well, even replacing the hands to restore full lume! Awesome service and now the watch performs as new and won't need any service or lubrication for years to come!

Running within 3 seconds per day averaged across all COSC positions... see the Lepsi Timegrapher report in the photographs!

$1,350

i_2369_2_850.jpg

Aside from being the rare Blue/Black combination, the C2 is a wonderful piece of mechanical engineering. The rubber strap is perfect for boating, hiking, outdoor use, but the way it screw-mounts to the case creates a downward angle that allows a natural and comfortable fit like no other large case watch I own, and certainly not like any other rubber strap you'll find.
It's the most comfortable large watch I've ever worn.

P1030176.JPG

Another clever thing about this particular watch is the use of a stainless steel buckle for adjusting the size, but in combination with a stainless steel push-button quick release deployment to then quickly take the watch off and put it back on, giving the traditional appearance while offering the best convenience.

P1030174.JPG

Note... while you may some dust in my high-resolution photos, it's because I take high resolution photos. The watch itself is spotless.

• Movement: Swiss ETA 2894-2 Automatic, 51 degrees (not to be confused with the common 2824)
    • 37 Jewel
    • 28,800 bph
    • 42 Hour Reserve
  • 100 Metres / 10 ATM
  • Face Color: Black, Blue
  • Band Type: Two-Piece Strap
  • Bezel: Black PVD coated stainless steel, with a stainless steel top-ring
  • Case measurements: 43 mm in diameter x 13 mm thick
  • Hands: Silver tone, luminescent
  • Markers: White Arabic numerals and luminescent indices
  • Calendar: Date display window at the 6 o'clock position
  • Sub-dials:
    • Small seconds at 3 o'clock position,
    • Chronograph 30 minute counter at 9 o'clock
    • 12 hour counter at 6 o'clock
  • Strap: Black rubber 26 mm wide x 8 inches long
  • Clasp: Concord Signed Deployment buckle
  • Crystal: Sapphire
  • Crown: Screw-down
  • Clasp: Stainless Steel, Push Button Quick Release Deployment

P1030172.JPG

Rock Solid Performance:

C2 Lepsi.jpg

More photos available and my reputation is impeccable. :)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts