WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

SOLD
Hi WUS, SOLD is an homage to the Royal Navy divers that replaced the Rolex Submariner in issue to special branches. b-) Built this to try the CWC SBS style for a fraction of the $$! It came out very well, never intended to sell... but another has caught my eye! :-d

98% barely worn condition, functions great in all aspects, with all the goodies that cost hundreds more from Silverman's: :-!

• High-quality Swiss Monnin-style case from the ‘Bay
  • Domed AR sapphire from CrystalTimes
  • New Swiss ETA 2824-2 from a Swiss Legend bought in November ‘16
  • Regulated and keeping time within 3s/day on my wrist, good power reserve
  • Nuclear relume (dial, hands, bezel pip) in blue-emitting Noctilumina
  • 60-click bezel has good alignment and light but secure movement (sorry for a click off in some pics!)
  • Tested to 50m/5ATM after completion (ok for casual swimming, have a hi-psi test for diving)
  • 40mm bezel, 45mm w/ crown, 13mm thick, 47.5mm lug-to-lug, 20mm lugs
Worn less than 2 dozen times after completion, full polished case shows almost no marks save a few scratches to the caseback (very easy case to maintain with a Cape Cod). |>

Disclosures: the crown in this case set is so tightly gasketed as to be heavy in action (have verified that movement does not wind or set heavy). With the crown unscrewed, the dial can be wobbled a fraction of a mm if you try. This is difficult to see without magnification and others have been unable to detect it when pointed out. Nothing is loose and the crown screws down with very nice action. |> Tiny flaw in the dial finish just south of the 1 o'clock marker, very hard to detect, took me weeks to notice. :-d

Bond NATO shown is included. Ships in a generic watch box via USPS Priority anywhere US for SOLD $280 PayPal SOLD. :) Find me on the feedback forum (NeedAG site:forums.watchuseek.com/f63 - Google Search), lots of happy deals here!

17-04-09-RN-wrist02.jpg

17-04-11-SBS-lume02.jpg

17-10-09-01.jpg

17-10-09-wrist-01.jpg

17-10-09-crownside-wrist-01.jpg

17-10-09-crownside-01.jpg

17-10-09-12lugs-wrist-01.jpg

17-10-09-12lugs-01.jpg

17-10-09-9side-wrist-01.jpg

17-10-09-9side-01.jpg

17-10-09-6lugs-wrist-01.jpg

17-10-09-6lugs-01.jpg

17-10-09-caseback-01.jpg

17-10-09-wrist-01.jpg

17-10-09-lume-01.jpg
Ships with Bond NATO in a generic watch box via USPS Priority anywhere US for SOLD $280 PayPal SOLD. :) Find me on the feedback forum (NeedAG site:forums.watchuseek.com/f63 - Google Search), lots of happy deals here! Contact via PM or via [b r y c e {dot.. b r o w n l e e {at.. gmail].

48 hour inspection period: any issues or not as described, return for refund (minus shipping). Please enquire for int’l shipping and terms.

Me: With a passion for classic dive watch styles and nuclear lume, for about 2 years I've been "moonlighting" as a relumer (not currently taking in work due to a recent promotion at my "real" job :-d). Lots of references from happy customers on WUS, and perfect feedback on Ebay. b-) Always happy to talk watches!

17-05-20_RN-05-test.jpg

SBS-dial-relume.jpg

SOLD thank you buyer and WUS!!

SOLD

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the views and questions. |>

Can't trade at the moment, raising funds!

17-04-RN-wrist04.jpg

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: SOLD: CWC SBS Diver Homage: Swiss Auto, Sapphire, Relume, WR: $280

:-!

17-05-20_RN-03.jpg

(mesh not included)

Edit: SOLD thank you buyer and WUS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts