WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HelloFriends,

Iam selling my D. Freemont Acugraph Valjoux 7750 as I continue to downsize mycollection and focus more time on my baby daughter. This D. Freemont issomewhat special. It is the second Acugraph ever made (serial number 02) andthe case and caseback are made of 324L stainless steel (as opposed to 316Lstainless steel). I believe 324L stainless steel is more corrosion resistant.The case is 38mm, but as you can see from the pictures, it does play nicely onthe wrist (my wrist is 6 1/2 inches). The date window is unique and at the 2o'clock position and the 7 hour marker has been replaced by the D. Freemontlogo. For such a small watch, the dial space is used well. It has a solid tachybezel, and screw down pushers. I would rate this watch 77% on the TZ scale.

This watch was purchased several years back for 1099.00 from D. Freemont. I am selling this watch for $325 firm, whichincludes shipping via USPS priority, insurance and PayPal fees from Dayton,Ohio. Why so cheap? First, the watch isdue for a service, it is running a bit slow, and with a new baby, I just do nothave time to do it. Second, while functional, the new owner may want to replacethe strap. The hands, while still glowing, could use a re-lume. Finally, thewatch could use a polish. The finish is original.

Thanksfor looking friends and please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts