1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Up for sale is the Damasko DA42 black with orange
accent.

The watch is in great condition and comes with inside and outside boxes and all the paperwork including the purchase receipt from the AD.

The model DA42 black is a true all-rounder, perfect for sporty, elegant, or business events. The interaction of black and orange forms a strong partner for your wrist. Also the DAMASKO technologies like the hardened both-side rotatable bezel, the anti-magnetic field protection, and the screwed crown with crown protection justify this significant companion. Rotating bezel insert options: 60-minute countdown or 12-hour ring

Movement:

ETA 2836-2

Case:

Stainless steel, bead-blasted, nickel-free
Ice-hardened to 60 HRC or 710 HV, entirely hardened

Dimensions:

Diameter: 40 mm
Overall height: 12.40 mm
Bezel diameter: 41.90 mm
Lug width: 20 mm

Asking $1075 shipped CONUS PayPal (buyer pays the fee), Zelle or local pickup in Des Moines, Iowa.

PM me with any questions or if you need more pictures.

I have great feedback over here and would expect the same from the buyer. Thanks!
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Jewellery

Attachments

Reactions: DaNgErMoUsE_DET

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hi All,

Up for sale is the Damasko DA42 black with orange
accent.

The watch is in great condition and comes with inside and outside boxes and all the paperwork including the purchase receipt from the AD.

The model DA42 black is a true all-rounder, perfect for sporty, elegant, or business events. The interaction of black and orange forms a strong partner for your wrist. Also the DAMASKO technologies like the hardened both-side rotatable bezel, the anti-magnetic field protection, and the screwed crown with crown protection justify this significant companion. Rotating bezel insert options: 60-minute countdown or 12-hour ring

Movement:

ETA 2836-2

Case:

Stainless steel, bead-blasted, nickel-free
Ice-hardened to 60 HRC or 710 HV, entirely hardened

Dimensions:

Diameter: 40 mm
Overall height: 12.40 mm
Bezel diameter: 41.90 mm
Lug width: 20 mm

Asking $1075 shipped CONUS PayPal (buyer pays the fee), Zelle or local pickup in Des Moines, Iowa.

PM me with any questions or if you need more pictures.

I have great feedback over here and would expect the same from the buyer. Thanks! View attachment 16012817
PM sent

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts