WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all -

Selling my Damasko DS-30. I truly love this watch, but I've decided it is just not the right fit for me, so am selling it to fund something a little different.

Purchased new through Watchmann in November 2021, it still has well over a year left on warranty.

Condition:
Technically Perfect! Has been keeping great time - about zero to +1 s/d.

Appearance:
Watch is in great shape with very little wear, as expected for the surface-hardened, submarine steel case. The only noticeable wear to the case is on the bezel at the 24 min mark. Looks like a pin ***** in certain lights, but is not noticeable in most light. See the photos. The AR coating does not have any scratches

What's included:
  • Original leather strap with Damasko buckle (has extra holes poked in it)
  • Nearly new Nick Mankey hook strap made for 6.75" wrist in new maroon color (these cost $35 and take over 8 weeks to make)
  • Inner box, outer box, and warranty manual, stamped by the AD, Dated November 2021.
  • I'm happy to provide more pictures or information if you would like, just let me know.
Dimensions/Specs:
  • Case Diameter: 39mm
  • Thickness: 10mm
  • Lug to lug length: 47.5mm
  • Lug width: 20mm
  • Movement: ETA 2824-2
  • 200 Meter Water Resistance

Price:
$835 $815. - SOLD
Price includes insured shipping to CONUS. Paypal, Zelle, or Venmo preferred. Paypal G&S for members with lots of history and great feedback. I am located in the Los Angeles area, and can do an in-person exchange in desired.
Not looking for trades at this time.

Hand Finger Camera accessory Gadget Camera lens
Watch Hand Analog watch Finger Gesture

Watch Hand Plant Gesture Communication Device

Hand Vision care Goggles Sunglasses Automotive lighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts