WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD, Thanks WUS and Erik.

For Sale is my Like New Deep Blue Depth Meter Ana/Digi with a black dial, PVD case, and silicone strap with N.D. Limits. MSRP on Deep Blue's website is $399, but we all know they run lots of sales. I purchased this watch from Deep Blue for $169, and I have worn it twice before I purchased a dive computer, so now it is no longer needed, and I can use my Recon as the good lord intended. There are no marks, scratches, or anything wrong with the watch, and I would easily rate it a 9.99/10. Comes with everything it did when it was new; soft "sunglass" zipper case, manual/warranty, head, strap, I will even throw in the novelty "Remove Before Diving" keychain. Price is $140 with shipping an Paypal fees included.

Here are the specs and photo (I will take some of the actual watch if necessary, as I already boxed it up) from the website:

Deep Blue Depth Meter Analog and Digital Watch Specifications

• Case Size:45mm SS Case

• 60 Click Unidirectional Bezel
• Sapphire Crystal AR Coated
• Water Resistant:200m/660 Ft

• Band Material:Silicone

• Superluminova Hour markers Hour Minute and Second hand
• Watch automatically enters the Diving mode and measures depth when it senses water.
• Rotating Bezel
• Measures and Displays: Water Temperature, Diving Time, Present Depth, Maximum Depth.
• Luminous Hour markers and Hands
• Dive log for 4 dives
• Dive alarm

• Digital Time display• Silicon strap with ND Limits

I have completed a lot of transactions here on WUS, feel free to search my username for feedback.
Thanks for looking,
Bernie

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts