WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a Deep Blue Master Explorer 1000. The watch is in nice condition with a flawless crystal and bezel. There are some light scratches on the bracelet and clasp but they are so minor that they are difficult to photograph. Very nice watch. I have had two of these and really like the size and features. It has an interesting sunburst type black dial that really gives it some depth and texture. It is also working great and both the crown and helium release valve screw in smoothly. The watch comes with two extra links but no box or other accesories. I am asking $375. Price Drop to $350. Price Drop to $325 with paypal fees included. Shipping to CONUS is extra. Thanks. I am also selling a nice Sun Diver.

Details
  • Movement: Japanese Citizen Miyota 9015 Automatic
  • Movement Country of Origin: Japan
  • Case Measurements: 45mm
  • Case Thickness: 16mm
  • Crystal: Sapphire
  • Crown: Screw Down
  • Bracelet: Stainless Steel
  • Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 22mm W
  • Clasp: Push Button Deployant
  • Water Resistance: 100 ATM - 1000 Meters - 3300 Feet
  • Weight: 10 oz.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Audio equipment Fashion accessory Metal Metal Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Brown Strap Audio equipment Fashion accessory Metal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts