WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I am about to purchase an Omega Seamaster 300 so I need to keep selling all I've got to make my Grail purchase...

DIESEL DZ7092
LED Watch with Leather strap, Box and Manual

$75 including Parcel Post shipping for CONUS. I'd ship to Canada, but that will be extra.

DIESEL DZ-7092 features a stainless steel case with mirror electroplating and a scrolling digital display with red LED numbers. The black genuine leather strap adds the finishing touch.

Scrolling Display can be PROGRAMMED to your liking. Mine shows the time, and then MACLEOD scrolls by (Highlander fans will understand). Manual gives clear instructions on how to change this to your liking.

CASE SIZE: 30 MM
MOVEMENT: Digital - MLL-045
WATER RESISTANT: 5 ATM

This watch has been worn often and has some slight wear which you can see in the pictures and the VIDEO I took (below).

The one flaw worth noting is the scuffing along the bottom (6 o'clock area) of the case. It's hard to get it to show up in the pictures, but it is there. This could be buffed out, of course.

Note how the buckle itself does not have any desk diving scratches. It's superb. Nearly as nice as when it was new.

I just sold my Orient Multi-Eye right here at WUS and people do know me.

<font face="Arial">

Img_1139.jpg
Img_1141.jpg
Img_1140.jpg
Img_1328.jpg
Img_1330.jpg
Diesel_buckle.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts