WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Letting go of this Direnzo DRZ_02, which is the green dial no date variant. If you recognize this watch it is one that punches way above its price point, in my opinion. A unique case shape, high quality brushed stainless steel with beautiful polished surface running across the entire top and bottom edge of its sides, and sunburst fume dial are virtues of this watch. The stunning green of the dial changes with different lighting conditions; from yellowish green to deep dark green. If I could keep this watch I would, finally surrendering to the fact that it just looks too substantial on my less than 6 inch wrist.

Very seldom worn and it shows; mint all around. There could be micro scratches though which I can't make out.

Comes with 3 straps, all from Direnzo. One is a leather strap, one a rubber strap, and one a black PVD coated Milanese strap. Also comes with a Direnzo branded leather watch roll, box and papers.

Some specs :
Diameter : 41mm
Lug-to-lug : 48mm
Lug width : 22mm
Case thickness : 11mm
Water resistance : 5 ATM (50 metres)
Crystal : Sapphire with anti-reflective coating
Movement : Sellita SW-200 automatic
Dial : Bowl-shaped two layer sandwich construction

Asking for $450 OBRO SOLD for this piece via PayPal. Will ship internationally fully insured via FedEx from Malaysia (typically 3-5 days to the US). I will bear PayPal fees while you cover shipping fees.

Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out with any questions!

Analog watch Watch Green Watch accessory Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Leather Brown Wallet Tan Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts