WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Up for sale is an excellent (92%) condition Doxa 1200T Sharkhunter. It is a Limited Edition watch, with only 1200 being made. The watch is a tribute to the Sub300 Conquistador, the first watch with a helium release valve (HRV) for sale to the general public. It is obviously rated to 1200 meters. I am the second owner and both I and the previous owner took excellent care of it, as it is free from any dings or dents and only maintains light hairlines to some of the polished surfaces. The back has some very light surface scratches as well as scratches to the backs of the lugs from strap changes.

The watch winds and sets smoothly and the bezel ratchets very crisply with 120 clicks. The bracelet and clasp both are in excellent shape, with the clasp (with dive extension) having some very light desk-diving hairlines. The sapphire crystal is immaculate, the black dial is supremely legible, and the lume is like a torch. You are getting a lot of watch for the money here!

The watch comes with the Doxa tube, sans the screwdriver and warranty card. It does come with both a Doxa rubber strap and a Doxa nato strap. These are both in excellent, almost unworn condition.

I’m asking for $1250 SOLD for this great-value and robust watch.
I accept PayPal only and I will eat the fees. Shipping will be USPS Priority Insured ConUS at my expense as well!

If interested, please contact me at mbuntich1 AT yahoo DOT com or PM me.

Regards,
Mark

0813172200.jpg
0813172202.jpg
0813172201.jpg
0813172203.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts