WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there,

I have For Sale a Doxa 5000T Caribbean.

Unfortunately this watch rarely saw wear time for reasons unknown, if any, I have worn it about 3 dozen times.

This watch is a very fine example of what a well crafted timepiece should be like. It keeps time to the second and is always getting compliments from other persons.

Please do not attempt to haggle with the asking price.

I'm asking for $1,500.00 USD, PayPal only, shipped within the USA only. Shipping price inclusive with the asking price. Shipping will be provided by USPS Priority and will be insured also.

NOTE: On the case between the 4 and 5 there is a very small ding, this mark is not visible by eye only by loop.

I can be reached at my e-mail address for any further questions, [email protected]

Only serious persons inquire please.

Case: Solid stainless steel case 45mm in diameter (excluding crown) screw down crown, water resistant to 5000 feet, screw case back.

Bracelet: Solid stainless steel with wetsuit extension.

Crystal: Anti-reflective, scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal (3mm).

HRV: Helium Release Valve.

Bezel: Unidirectional constructed of solid stainless steel.

Movement: High grade 25 jewel self-winding Swiss made movement with hacking seconds
function, 42 hours power reserve, ETA 2892

Anti-Shock: Incablock shock protection

Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, quick set date at 3 o'clock position.

Size & Weight: Length=47mm, Weight=219, Dial diameter=30.2mm.

Unfortunately at this time no trades will be considered.

I am very positive that you will not be dissapointed with this timepiece whatsoever. Thank you for looking..................:):):)

5000 pieces only

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts