WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a Doxa 600t Pro with the limited edition Dirk Pitt dial and recent bead blasting and service by IWW. I took this one in trade from a well respected poster/seller but am bursting at the watchbox seams so I am parting with some watches that are duplicative (I have another 600t Pro). The watch is in 93%+ condition with only faint surface marks on the beadblasted surfaces and polished bezel. The crown functions fine, but as with my other 600t's is not as smooth as some watches. The watch comes with Doxa tube, extra bracelet links (also bead blasted), changing tool and warranty card.

I am asking SOLD REDUCED TO $1,075 via Paypal shipped USPS Priority Mail in CONUS only. No trades at this time.

I am located in Austin, Texas and have bought, sold and traded a number of watches on the forums.

Best way to reach me is via email at ralaustin (at) gmail.com.

Thanks,

Rob
RALAustin

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. I will consider reasonable offers and trades down for boutique divers in the $400 to $600 range.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All PM's and emails responded to. Lot's of interesting trade offers, but looking to branch out from watches I have owned in the past.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Got it today......cool finish.
Thanx,
Red

1 - 10 of 10 Posts