WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The first piece is a Doxa 750T Sharkhunter SOLD. I would rate the watch at 85% overall, and this includes the blemish that keeps it from being 95%+. I scraped the 12 o'clock portion of the bezel on a brick pillar. I've captured the issue very well in the images provided. As a result it's lost a bit of the orange on the "60" numeral, as well as the some of the "F". Otherwise this watch is in excellent condition and keeps excellent time.

The 750T Sharkhunter comes with full kit including Doxa tube, card (dated 2007), beads of rice bracelet with extra links (currently sized for 7.5" wrist with 3 extras), and Doxa tool. Also included are a black NATO, a black Maratac, and a black Ted Su dive strap with buckle (all pictured). The Ted Su was sized for the Doxa directly from the manufacturer.

I am asking a very reasonable $1150 OBRO SOLD Paypal'd and shipped to your verified continental US address via USPS Priority Mail. I've considered the blemish on the bezel, but feel that the Ted Su and additional straps, along with the otherwise excellent condition of the watch makes this a very fair price. Please do not send lowball offers as they will be politely ignored. Here is a link to some pics:

DSC_0166 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Also for sale is a SAS Sea-01 SOLD. This is a limited edition (#96/100) in the first release of this piece. It's a wonderful watch and has a great wrist presence without being too large lug-to-lug. I would rate it conservatively at 90%+ as it has only some minor desk-diving marks from daily wear on the bracelet and case. The most notable blemish is on the clasp, and I've tried to picture it so that you have a good idea of it's condition. It has 24mm bracelet that tapers to 22mm at the clasp. This comes with ELEVEN extra full links for the bracelet and TWO extra half-links, along with the currently sized 7.5" bracelet.

The Sea-01 comes with full kit (as pictured) including full bracelet (with enough spare links to fit a Sasquatch), wooden presentation box, outer box, SAS hex tool, SAS rubber strap with buckle, warranty card dated Feb 2011, spare lug screw, and SAS decal.

I'm asking $775 OBRO SOLD for the SAS Sea-01. This is Paypal'd and shipped to your PP verified continental US address via USPS Priority Mail. Here is a link to pictures:

DSC_0175 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks for looking. Don't hesitate to email me with any questions at medisource(dot)jay(at)gmail(dot)com.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts