WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Doxa Sub 300 Carbon Divingstar (forged carbon case, yellow dial) + straps

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  GoldenGrottoSharks 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my like new Doxa Sub 300 Carbon Divingstar (ref. 822.70.361.31) to fund another watch purchase. Includes full kit, including warranty card signed March of 2021. You can easily transform the look from summer to winter because I am including both the OEM yellow strap and an additional OEM black strap ($250 value).

The 42mm forged carbon case has a warm feel on the wrist and is extremely comfortable due to its light weight. The watch appears black under most lighting, but the beautiful marbling is visible when under direct light/sunlight. The lug to lug is only 45mm on this, so it fits nicely on nearly all wrists. You can wear it anywhere, including depths of 985 feet. I can safely say that this is the most comfortable watch I've owned.

The deployant clasp (with diver's extension) is mint as I had affixed an aftermarket clasp during the few times I carefully wore the watch.
This model houses the COSC-certified execution of the ETA 2824/2 movement and is running at an incredible +0.9 spd.

Retails for $3890 + tax
SOLD

My price (including CONUS shipping): $3400 wire or PayPal (+fees) for well established members with references

No trades please.

Watch Light Black Automotive tire Analog watch
Watch Gauge Clock Measuring instrument Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Camera accessory
Wood Rectangle Fashion accessory Electric blue Hardwood
Head Automotive tire Automotive lighting Wood Flooring
Wood Audio equipment Gadget Font Personal protective equipment
Watch Table Pen Font Writing implement

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.