WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my beloved Doxa Sub with 200m water resistance. Beautiful orange dial with 8 diamonds. Workhorse ETA 2824 movement with DOXA signed rotor. The caseback has tinted window, very cool and stylish. This watch is only available in Asia markets. I bought mine in a DOXA flagship store in Macau. And now it's with me in Southern California. I loved and treasured this watch, and wore it no more than a dozen times. Nowadays it doesn't get any wrist time at all because all I wear are 70s vintage pieces. Still it feels nice to own it, I take it out of the box and admire it from time to time.

I also wrote a review for it on WUS two years ago, which can be found here:
https://www.watchuseek.com/f34/my-first-doxa-pics-thoughts-488412.html
Please read it, as I've listed the pros and cons of this watch truthfully.

Watch is complete with box and papers, which also include a certificate for genuine diamonds. All bracelet links are accounted for. And it's keeping accurate time.

$600...REDUCED to $550, which covers shipping within the CONUS, and paypal fees.

I've done a couple of transactions here on the forum. I also have 300+ 100% feedbacks on eBay, under crazyfist88. Thanks for looking and cheers~

UPDATE: case size is 41mm. Many interests but I do not want to trade unless it's a Enicar Sherpa Graph, which is what I'm saving up for. Thanks.

DSC04605.JPG

DSC04609.JPG

DSC04610.JPG

DSC04612.JPG

1 - 18 of 18 Posts