WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***DOXA TUSA***SOLD***.

Due to a restructering of my watch portfolio I offer a strongly limited and sold out DOXA TUSA in very good condition with just a few deskdiving microscratches at the clasp. This watch is from Sep. 2008 and comes with complete docs, DOXA tube and Bergeon screwdriver.

Here are the technical details copied from DOXA's page:

Limited Edition
Made and assembled by hand in Switzerland.​

Case​
Satin brushed solid stainless steel (316L). 44.50 mm including lugs, 44.60 mm lug to lug, 42.70 mm diameter excluding crown, with a height of 14.60 mm. Water resistant to 1000 Meters/3280 ft.

Size / Weight Length = 45 mm | Dial Width = 28 mm
Weight = 162
Crystal​
Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective 3mm domed sapphire crystal​

Case back​
Solid Steel screw down case back. Engraved with limited edition number xxxx/100

Bezel​
Unidirectional stainless steel, engraved with the US Navy non-Decompression table

Dial Dial diameter of 27mm. Dark blue, with special superluminova

Movement​
High grade 25 jewel self-winding Swiss made movement with hacking seconds, 28800 beats per hour, 42 hour power reserve based on the ETA 2824 - modified and decorated by DOXA.

Anti-Shock​
Incabloc shock protection

Functions​
Hours, minutes, seconds, quick set date at 3 o'clock

Hands​
Replica of the 1967 SUB hands, including the iconic dwarf hour hand. Superluminova filled hands

Bracelet​
Solid stainless steel replica of the original DOXA SUB bracelet of 1967, with wetsuit extension. 20mm end pieces

Presentation​
DOXA'S world-famous "scuba bottle" presentation case made of heavy anodized aluminum
Accessories​
High quality Bergeon® screwdriver

And now, ladies and gents, some pics:

The price for this beautiful piece of metal is

SOLD

including the original and unworn black DOXA rubber strap and shipping expenses within Germany. The shipping expenses to other countries are not included.

According to the European regulations for private sellers I don't offer any warranty.

Feel free to contact me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts